Monday 27 February 2017

25 LOVING WORDS TO SAY TO YOUR SPOUSE.

Author Techvog AI
It’s nice to always say loving words to your spouse. Sometimes it makes all the difference in the world for them to
hear you give them some feedback and appreciation.
Take a look at these 25 ideal ways to let them know
how much they are loved.

Appreciate

“I appreciate you.”

Care


“How can I show
you I care?”


Wonderful

“You’re a
wonderful person.”


Love

“I love you.”

Fascinating

“You’re really
fascinating.”


Thank You!


You’re my world!

“I can’t imagine a
more perfect life
without you in it.”


Sexy

“Wow! You look so
sexy.”


Massage

“Can I give you
a massage?”


Adore

“I adore you.”

Make it better

“How can I make
your life better?”


Happy

“You make me so
happy.”


Delicious

“This meal is really
delicious.”


I missed you.

“I’m glad you’re
home! I missed
you.”


Beautiful

“You have
beautiful eyes.”


Greatest

“You’re the
greatest person I
know.”


Excellent

“You’re such an
excellent spouse.”


Amazing

“You’re so
amazing.”


Talented

“You’re very
talented.”


Vacation

“Where would you
like to go on our
vacation?”


Best thing

“You’re the best
thing that ever
happened in my
life.”


I’m here for you.

“I’m here for you
when you need
me.”


Light

“You are the light
of my life.”


Spectacular

“You’re outfit is
spectacular.”


Help

“What can I do to
help you?”

Remember that whatever you say or do in your relationship is to preserve your romance and keep it hot and alive.
Loving words for your spouse
This list goes a long way to help you achieve what you imagine.

Share greater ways you know- we might learn from you and we might feature it in your name.

Make someone see this. Share to care- you might just save a relationship.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is inspiring, it's helping, it's motivating.
Let's hear from you
We value your opinion and feedbacks.

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT